If you are interested in hosting a seminar speaker this funding cycle, please provide us with the following information:
- Proposed dates of visit
- Name, home institution and bio of the speaker
- Explanation as to how the person you are inviting will enhance your research (one paragraph)
- Who will be meeting with the speaker
- Where the seminar will be held
- A proposed budget, including, at a minimum, estimated flight costs, hotel costs, per diem and honorarium (This will help assure us that we do not go over our proposed budget.)
Proposals will be approved as received, and awarded on a first come basis.
We ask that you invite and notify all INBRE participants along with the science faculty and students at your institution, and that you submit a short report noting who attended the seminar, along with a detail invoice for reimbursement.
Please submit your requests to Caroline Miller Robinson, CMillerRobinson@uams.edu
Helen Beneš, Ph.D.
Caroline Miller Robinson